- General Browsing Information: Any time you visit the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website. This non-personally identifiable information includes the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas gathers certain navigational information about where you go on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website. This information enables us to determine which areas of the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website to the needs and interests of our online visitors.
- Personal Information Voluntarily Provided: We gather personal information you provide to us (such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, ) when you request information about a product or service, register on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website, request email reminders or email newsletters, sign up for a service, enter one of our sweepstakes or contests, take a survey or use any of the other interactive portions or features of the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website. When personally identifiable information is requested on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website, some requests are marked as “Required”; this personally identifiable information is necessary to allow you to participate in the feature or service you’ve requested.
- Information Provided by You Relating to a Job Opportunity: If you elect to voluntarily create a job interest profile through the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Websites to show interest in a job opportunity with 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas, you will be providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and information with respect to work experience, educational background, position sought and at your option, the information contained in your resume.
How Your Information Is Used
- We use the information collected at the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, to develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research and evaluations.
- To complete your request for services or respond to your use of features on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website.
- To tailor your experience on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website to your interests and geographic region.
- To respond to your inquires about our products and services.
- To inform you of special events and offers or programs offered with our selected companies.
- To manage and develop 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas’s business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To detect and protect 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Any information you provide to us about your interest in a job opportunity at 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas will be accessed by 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas’s personnel for the purpose of considering, and possibly responding to, your interest in 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas and for planning and monitoring our recruitment campaigns.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use of 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas and its affiliated companies, such as Scotts Lawn Service and Smith & Hawken. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties, and do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described below.
- Selected Companies: 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas may work with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services that relate to 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website or its visitors. As part of such a relationship, 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas may share with these companies or these companies may interact with your browser, collect or have access to some or all of the information collected in connection with certain interactive functions offered on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website (such as, the E-Mail Reminder Service) or on other web sites where 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas provides advertisements and interactive functions.
- Service Providers: 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services, monitoring website activity and running special promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests or surveys. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: In the event that 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction.If substantially all of the assets of 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas or a 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas affiliated company or brand are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website, the Website itself, or the public.
Managing Email Communications
You may always discontinue your receipt of future email newsletters and/or other email communications you previously requested from 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas by logging on to your registered account and changing the preferences for the applicable newsletter and/or email communication.
To change what email communications you receive from 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas:
Click here to change your Newsletter/Email preferences online.
Email a request to unsubscribe from all Scotts publications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies on Children
To ensure compliance with federal law, 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
Accessing 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website from Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and/or other internal systems located within the United States.
To access registration information that you create on the 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas Website, you will need to use a password that you create. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. If you forget your password, click on “forgot password” in the login screen and we’ll send you an e-mail with a link to a unique URL, where you may change your password.
Correcting and Updating Information
Your can update or modify your registration information if you elect to register with a 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas website by logging into your registration information and following the instructions provided to update or modify such information.
Notification of Changes
1-800 Lawn Care Dallas limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal information of our customers, and our employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. While we implement these security measures, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
Contacting 1-800 Lawn Care Dallas